Fun Things To Do In Birmingham
From interactive museums to scary walking tours to internationally renowned sports grounds to a fairy tale chocolate paradise. Birmingham is packed with fun things to do in Birmingham for both adults and children. Here is a list of some of our favourites.
- For kids and adults with a sweet tooth, there’s the irresistible Cadbury World. This is Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory come to life, with chocolate bars and buttons and fun and games and of course, lots of delicious samples.
- Thinktank is an award-winning, interactive science and technology museum. One of the most exciting and popular family activities in Birmingham. With more than 200 displays: It has four floors of mind-boggling exhibits and historical collections that will amaze and enthrall all of the family.
- Animal enthusiasts will not want to miss the National Sea Life Centre. Youu can witness first-hand more than one-thousand different kinds of marine life, from starfish and sharks! There is even a children’s play area and a 4D Cinema for a film experience like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
- Sporting fans might want to visit the Aston Villa or Birmingham City football stadiums. Or take in a tour of the cricket club in Edgbaston?
- If it’s cultural fun you’re looking for, you might want to take in one of the city’s many Walking Tours. These are really fun things to do in Birmingham and include basic history tours as well as more specialist tours. You get to find out about something particularly close to your heart, whether its Peaky Blinders or canals, there’s something for everyone.
- If shopping’s your idea of fun, you’ll want to spend at least a few hours in the Bullring and Grand Central, a couple of Europe’s foremost shopping malls.
Would you like to know more about the tours we offer?
If you would like to know more information about any of our tours, or you are a company who would like to book tickets for a unique corporate tour, then please get in touch with us.